HR Proactive Inc. is a leading Canada-wide consultancy business providing human rights/human resources and health & safety-related products and services. Our purpose is to help employers maintain respectful, inclusive workplaces that reflect demographic shifts, gender, and cultural diversity. We do this by providing our clients training solutions to foster growth and encourage allyship between employees.
We offer our clients:
- Custom Training Design and Delivery
- Instructor-led Training
- Virtual Live Workshops
- Hosted Compliance Learning Management System (LMS)
- SCORM Training Package licensed to client LMS
- STREAMING Video Service Platform
- HR Advice
- Workplace Harassment Investigations
HR Proactive Inc. is a team of independent consultants, advisors, business and technology professionals with a passion for the work we do. We are a close-knit team who learn, grow, and laugh together which inspires us to design engaging and relevant workplace training.
What drives us:
Everything we do is driven by our desire to help employers establish a genuine connection between employees and, in doing so, have a positive impact on well-being, along with processes, productivity, and profit. We strive for excellence in creating innovative learning solutions through team collaboration and embracing individual ideas.
What we are looking for:
Motivated, experienced sales representatives to actively seek out and engage prospective clients in the public and private sectors, both large and small businesses. Join our in-person team based in Hamilton, Ontario or collaborate with us virtually Canada-wide. As an integral part of our team, you have a proven ability to lead initiatives to generate new clients and grow our business. You will strive to achieve and exceed sales objectives through the development of original and creative promotional campaigns and fresh concepts. You are someone who takes a proactive approach to tracking and guiding opportunities to their conclusion.
What we require:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business or a related field
- Minimum three years’ sales experience with proven track record
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and sales opportunities at various stages
- General understanding of sales and marketing support techniques
- Demonstrated experience using multi-media platforms and other sales tools
- Human Resources background would be an asset
What you will be doing:
- Prospecting (online campaigns, emails, phone, LinkedIn, etc.) to identify and connect with potential clients to generate new sales, develop business opportunities, and strengthen our brand.
- Following-up on sales leads from a variety of sources including phone, website, and referrals.
- Maintaining client database comprised of client information, leads, and potential sales opportunities.
- Submitting daily and weekly sales reports.
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within set time frames.
- Preparing and assisting in developing business proposals, sales scripts, promotional materials, presentations, and value proposition messaging to help convey the business value of our product/service offerings.
- Conducting live virtual demo presentations to promote our online learning management training platform.
- Tailoring solutions to meet individual client training requirements.
- Developing reports on client needs and potential for new products and services related to health & safety, and respectful workplaces.
- Establishing and maintaining positive client relationships to ensure future sales.
What you will need to succeed:
- A genuine interest in our business and making a difference
- Enjoy prospecting, networking, and reaching out to new clients
- Prepared and able to work independently in a remote setting
- Detail oriented, conscientious, and takes initiative
- Quick learner to successfully represent our brand
- A consultative selling approach
- Proven experience in building, developing, and maintaining client relationships
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, and target driven to meet and exceed sales goals
- Innovative with problem solving skills and the ability to propose solutions for clients
- Familiarity with the use of online platforms such as Zoom, Skype, MS Teams
- Experience in conducting live virtual client presentations
- Excellent verbal, listening, and influencing skills
- Proficient in communicating effectively through email
- Strong organizational and time management skills
What we offer:
- Base + commission + bonus
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible work schedule
- Career growth, development, and learning opportunities
- Relaxed and caring atmosphere where all team members are valued for their contributions
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com. In the subject line, indicate ‘Application for Sales Representative.’ We thank all applicants for their interest but only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our team is built on mutual respect and kindness truly reflecting the message of the products and services we provide our clients.
Thank you for your interest in HR Proactive Inc.