Fostering a respectful yet engaged employee culture can present challenges, especially when remedial steps are required to correct an inappropriate behaviour or communication style that steps out of the bounds of acceptable workplace protocol.
Addressing breaches of company policy on a timely basis is important to employee morale and reinforces the employer’s commitment to safe and respectful workplaces. But sometimes, the subject employee or people leader has difficulty accepting accountability for the complaint or has multiple complaints that require settlement.
HR Proactive Inc. has developed a highly effective solution to complex correction initiatives, with our exclusive One-on-One Emotional Intelligence Training/Coaching. Our live instructor-led 2.5 hour intensive training session is presented using an online platform such as Zoom or Skype.
Agenda can be customized to address your remedial situation’s specific needs, be it part of a “last chance” agreement, the outcome of an investigation, or addressing policy breach.
The process starts with an in-depth consultation with an HR Proactive Inc. Trainer/Coach to ensure that your situation’s specific requirements are met.
Emotional Intelligence is an eleven-module, highly nuanced training session. It provides clear and actionable objectives, compliance touchpoints, and frequent knowledge checks.
Our live virtual Emotional Intelligence Training/Coaching session covers:
- Defining and practicing self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, and empathy
- Understanding, using, and managing your emotions.
- Successfully communicating with others verbally and non-verbally
- Identifying the benefits of emotional intelligence in and out of the workplace
- Balancing optimism and pessimism
- Effectively impacting others
Emotional Intelligence can be added to our Harassment & Bullying, Sexual Harassment, Anger Management, and Sensitivity Training workshops.
Employee Learning Objectives
- Understand the components of Emotional Intelligence
- How to communicate with flexibility and authenticity
- Describe the benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- Identify tools to regulate your emotions
- Understand the role of Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
Takeway: Certificate for the individual and Close-Out letter for employee file.
Call to book your employee Live Virtual Emotional Intelligence Training/Coaching Session at 1.888.552.1155 or email us at email@example.com.
HR Proactive Inc. is a proven and esteemed Human Resource Consultancy leader since 1997.