Our ‘Investigating Harassment Complaints in the Workplace’ training is a one-day instructor-led virtual workshop for employers who want to train managers, human resources personnel and others who are responsible for handling employee harassment complaints and internal investigations.
Our live virtual training workshop covers:
- Legal Framework: Human Rights Code and Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Legal Standards and Burdens of Proof
- The Investigation Process: Pre-Investigation, Gathering Evidence, Post Investigation
- Evidentiary Matters; Types of Evidence
- The Role of the Investigator
- Investigation Report Structure
- Investigation Techniques
- Concluding the Investigation; Weighing the Evidence & Harassment Analysis
- Tips & Procedures
Participants will become more aware of such factors and considerations as credibility, confidentiality, and privacy throughout the human rights investigative process.
- To increase knowledge of the Human Rights Code and the Occupational Health & Safety Act;
- To understand the nature of evidence and specifically the standard of proof in workplace harassment complaints;
- To become more aware of the various types and forms of evidence that can be gathered and how to preserve evidence and maintain a good investigation file;
- To practice solid investigation techniques.
Our live virtual instructor-led training will help participants gain confidence and knowledge in their role as investigators.
Takeaway: Participants will be provided with a comprehensive Participant Guide as a resource.
For additional information, please visit https://www.hrworkplaceinvestigations.ca/
Click here to preview Sample Agenda.
To book your Live Virtual Workshop on Investigating Harassment Complaints in the Workplace, call us at 1.888.552.1155 or email email@example.com for more information.
To Whom It May Concern:
Subject: HR Proactive
I’d pretty much given up on buying off-the-shelf training materials. Each time I tried ‘canned programs,’ I was dissatisfied with some or most aspects. Packages were either light on content, included insufficient guidelines for Facilitators, or lacked activities with a clear link to the material and experiential application.
HR Proactive has been a real find for me and my business. I value the completeness and quality of their materials. Their Human Rights program provides well-presented content, simple and helpful lesson plans, and excellent activities to ensure transfer of learning. They even tailored their workshop materials to suit my clients in Federally regulated workplaces!
I attended the launch of HR Proactive’s two-day workshop “Investigating Human Rights In the Workplace.” I found the workshop to be very comprehensive, delivered by a trainer with a wealth of hands-on experience to draw on. Perhaps the best indicator for me as to the value of the program is that I have since returned to the materials as a practical reference and refresher when I carry out investigations.
I’ve saved considerably on development time, and feel that I have finally found a source for training materials which gives me great value for my money.
Gail Lawrence, Certified Instructional
TrendLine Consulting Services
Human Resources Management Consultants